Please read these terms and conditions carefully
- NO LICENSE is required in order to rent a vessel under 30hp.
- It is forbidden to rent a vessel under the age of 18.
- It is necessary to be informed and follow the safety regulations.
- The vessels are insured towards third parties.
- Insurance does not cover the underneath part of the vessel, the propeller and the anchor.
- Navigation rules must be followed. Information leaflets are located on each vessel.
- Maximum distance from the shore must not exceed 3 NM.
- Maximum number of people allowed on the vessel varies.
- Bookings by credit card details and a 30% deposit.
- In case of cancellation the money is not refundable.
- In case of bad weather and sailing prohibition by the port authorities, the booking
- money is not refundable and you are able to sail on the next possible day.
- Before entering the boat please check for any previous damages.
- You must pay for any engine or material damages that might occur during your rental of the vessel.
- When you board the vessel the state of the equipment must be checked.
- You will have to pay for any loss of the equipment during your stay on the vessel.
- The hirer has full responsibility for both the vessel and any harm of the passengers.
- On the day of the rental you will have to provide an identification card copy.
If you have made a booking through our website, please bring with you a copy of the form provided to complete the rental process.
- Fuel is not included in the rental price.
- We are not responsible for any loss of your personal belongings during the rental period.